Our Seattle offices are located in Capitol Hill and open to all guests, volunteers, interns and supporters. Come on in and let’s talk about ways you can get involved. Contact Us.
- Become a Volunteer Intern, volunteer a set number of hours per week to help take on tasks around the office. Everything from blogging to social media outreach to filmography.
- Join an Event Committee – our upcoming event: Annual Benefit, January 25, 2013
- Become a Table Captain, filling a table of ten for the Annual Benefit. Our grassroots network grows every year because Table Captains help bring in new supporters.
- Apply your skills and/or expertise to Hamomi.
- What are you good at?
- What are you an expert in?
- What are you passionate about?
- What/who are your resources?
Tons of people are involved with Hamomi who are not in Seattle or in Nairobi. This day in age it is incredibly easy to get involved. Whether you’re volunteering 5 hours a week or creating a full-time internship, there are plenty of ways we could use your expertise. Many of the suggestions above in the “In Seattle” section do not require you being in the office. Contact Us.